Secret Lucas Writings

This is my blog where I primarily write about interactive media and design. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, October 18, 2004

hi

Hi, this is Lucas. This used to be Myriam's site, but she gave it up. I thought that rubbishcentral was way too cool of a name to go to waste. So I took it. I'm still going to post in my livejournal, but I'm looking at this blog as a bit of a departure. I want to write a book, and here's where I plan to keep my notes.

I don't really have a plan for my book right now. I don't know the structure, I don't know what it will be about. But I know that deep down I have something to say. The problem is I have a lot of things to say, none of them which are terribly important.

But maybe, if I have enough unimportant things,they may turn out to be important. who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home