Secret Lucas Writings

This is my blog where I primarily write about interactive media and design. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

forever and a day

I know, I know, it's been forever since I last posted.

It's been a busy time. I jumped from final crunch mode on Shrek, to helping out the Sims: Strangetown, to helping Chronicles of Narnia go final, to starting the next project.

Luckily, some kind people suggested I take a break, and I've been on vacation for the past week and still have half a week to go.

Lots of stuff to talk about. I'm really psyched about this new Nintendo Revolution controller. I've been slogging through Rules of Play and decided that I'm going to have to buy it (the one I have I borrowed from my producer) and just take a bunch of notes. It is seriously, THE definitive guide on game design. I also believe that if I continue my book, it's just going to end up being a rehash of Rules of Play, as the more I read, the more of my ideas I find in there. Hopefully though I can help push the study farther, but I don't really know, all my best ideas are already out there.

Right now though, I'm just enjoying my vacation. Visiting a lot of the Seattle sites, both urban and nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home